05 Nov Praying 4 Every Home in our Region!
Convener of OneHeartDC
One powerful feature I really like is I can elect to receive a daily email listing my next five neighbor homes in the queue. That way, in just 20 days I can pray for my 100 closest neighbor homes – and then start over again.
Your members will be hearing about Pray4Everyhome.com from many sources, including on local Christian radio. When a new Praying Neighbor registers, they are asked to click to identify their church from a list of churches. That’s why it’s so important for you to sign up today, which will assure your church name is on the church list, but also allow you to see prayer coverage in real-time.
- An up-to-date map showing the locations of each of your members who have signed up to be Praying Neighbors.
- The entire DC Metro Area divided into “Prayer-Walkable Neighborhoods” which are color-coded based on the percent of homes which have been adopted by one or more Praying Neighbors.
- A dashboard showing the running counts of all registered Praying Neighbors, the number of neighbor homes adopted, prayers prayed and more.
Normally churches pay a $120 annual fee to become a Pray4EveryHome Partner Church. However, because OneHeartDC wants all churches to engage in praying for every neighbor home, you will be glad to know your Church Partner fee has already been paid for you.
- Sign up FREE as a Partner Church account, at www.Pray4EveryHome.com .
To avoid the $120 Partner Church fee, enter the coupon code: oneheartdcchurch
- Take a look at the tutorials and other resources to help you introduce this powerful tool to your members.
- Sign up as a Praying neighbor yourself and invite all your members to do the same by visiting www.Pray4EveryHome.com