This is a repeating eventjuly 26, 2018 11:30 am
Join pastors and ministry leaders for lunch and corporate prayer. January 25th, 11:30am - 1:30pm at Christ the King Anglican Church, 1819 N. Quaker Lane, Alexandria April 26th, 11:30am -
Join pastors and ministry leaders for lunch and corporate prayer.
January 25th, 11:30am – 1:30pm at Christ the King Anglican Church, 1819 N. Quaker Lane, Alexandria
April 26th, 11:30am – 1:30pm at Oakland Baptist Church, 3408 King Street, Alexandria
Please connect with Wayne Jenkins via email to let him know you are coming.
We look forward to being with you as we unite to…
- pray for physical and spiritual needs of the City of Alexandria,
- seek the Lord’s blessing and vision to meet needs that currently go unmet,
- to effectively reach out to Alexandrians (Only 20% are affiliated with a gospel-centered church),
- to demonstrate the love and mercy of Christ,
- to activate the Body of Christ to live and proclaim the gospel throughout Alexandria.
- to share what your church or ministry is already doing, so we can pray for one another and discover ways we can work together.
Needs & Prayer Points:
-Church/police connections—facilitate breakfast gatherings?
-Oakland Baptist demographic transition-considering how to engage largely Hispanic housing community “The Fields.”
-Restore Alexandria non-profit will perform needs assessment through a Listening Project. Will also be leasing office space on Route 1.
-Casa Chirilagua-Praise God their new community center opens Feb. 1! Pray for neighbor relations, Kids’ Club parents and middle school Bible study. Also pray that their budget needs will be met in 2017 (25% increase).
-Gang Prevention/Mentoring-How can we recruit new mentors-especially males?
-Racial literacy and reconciliation in each church.
-More diversity in this group.
-FCA and Young Life at TC Williams
-First Baptist Center for Christian Counseling
-Immigration law/refugee care
Questions? Contact Chris Sicks (email@example.com) or Wayne Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(Thursday) 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Varies (check with Wayne Jenkins at email@example.com)